Globalization leads to a much greater interconnectedness and opens up organizations to world-wide opportunities and threats characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity. This requires new agility from organizations, and organizational development is the means to that end.
Verizon Development Link has built a niche in supporting organizations to change and achieve greater effectiveness and business outcomes by developing, improving and reinforcing their strategies, structures and processes. We develop tailored organizational development trainings and support based on particular needs and goals of organizations.
Some of the organizational support events that we conduct include but not limited to;
- Organizational Capacity Assessments
- Financial performance management,
- Human Resource management,
- Performance Assessment and Management,
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Team building events
The different strands include;
- Capacity building trainings for organizational staff based on particular needs and the capacity gaps that may be identified
- Assessing, developing and improving, strategies, structures, and systems through a system-wide approach, where we focus on an entire organizational system. This can include the full organization, one or more locations, or a single department.