Research and Evaluation
We at Verizon Development Link have a robust and experienced team of Consultants that is well grounded in conducting development Evaluations and Research.
We support donor agencies and organizations in assessing the contribution of their work to the development of communities using different evaluation approaches which include;
- Formative Evaluations especially for Baseline Studies aimed at improving or reorienting or adjusting a project, programme or policy
- Process Evaluations especially for Mid-term Evaluations aimed at assessing how successfully the project followed the strategy laid out in the logic model of any project or programme
- Summative Evaluations especially for End-line Evaluations aimed at informing decisions about whether to continue, discontinue, replicate or scale up a project, programme or policy
Through experience as individuals and as a team, we are well grounded to manage any form of development evaluation using different evaluation designs including based on the nature of evaluation questions and interests of different stakeholders. Some of these include but not limited to;
- Utilization Focused Evaluation
- Results Based Monitoring and Evaluations
- Outcome harvesting
We also support organizations to develop and strengthen their Monitoring and Evaluations Systems and to become learning organizations.
Other services offered include;
- Training in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Developing Online M&E systems and Dashboards